The use of this website as well as any of its services implies the reading, understanding and acceptance of this legal notice by the user.
In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following aspects are reported:
- Responsible for the website: FINQUES BRISASOL, S.L. and CODASER 3000. S.L
- Address: AV. ANDORRA, 18, ESC. 20 PLANT BJ. 43840. SALOU. TARRAGONA.
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NIF / CIF: B61612289 and B-43122795, respectively.
- The head of the firm is JOAQUIM CRISTIÀ OLIVA, real estate administrator, collegiate in the College of Property Administrators of Tarragona with registration number 781.
- CODASER 3000, S.L. is an entity dedicated to the mediation of insurances, inscribed in the Registry of Insurance and Reinsurance Mediators, with registry key AJ0135
The user accepts voluntarily and expressly that the use of the site www.brisasol.com is performed in all cases under his sole and exclusive responsibility.
In the use of the site www.brisasol.com, the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of the website or third parties to disable, to overload, or to prevent, from any form, the normal use of it.
The contents of the site www.brisasol.com are made available to the user by FINQUES BRISASOL, S.L as well as CODASER 3000, S.L., with information from its own and third-party sources.
www.brisasol.com ensures that the content is of the highest possible quality and reasonably updated, but FINQUES BRISASOL and CODSER 3000 S.L. does not guarantee the usefulness, accuracy, completeness, relevance and timeliness of the Contents.
Through these General Conditions, no intellectual or industrial property rights are transferred to the www.brisasol.com site or any of its component elements. It is expressly forbidden for the user to reproduce, transform, distribute, communicate, make available, extract, reuse, send or use its by any means or procedure, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights.
These general conditions are ruled by the Spanish Law.